Saturday, August 31, 2013

2013 Fall Into Fun Hunt - Path SLURLs & Hints!

During this hunt, you will be looking for an orange leaf. The 2013 Fall Into Fun Hunt starts at Vicarious Youth and each prim has a LM inside to the next store on the hunt. If you get stuck along the way, just come back to the blog and click on a Store Number for a SLURL to the next store!

You may also join the official hunt helper group by following these instructions in world:
Join the Sparkles & Giggles Hunt Group! - Open your Local Chat Window, copy/paste and click on the following link to join: secondlife:///app/group/60f83090-c49b-6a03-69fc-e50d67f07a9a/about

To see pictures of some of the prizes - Click Here

STORE NUMBERS ARE SLURLS 

Please Note: This hunt does not start until September 15th 

Store #01 SLURL Hint: I love My Little Ponies!

Store #02 SLURL Hint: Lovely lillies, pot topsy turvy, pink lemon and blue. Candles in a jar, are you hungry? Why not eat a strawberry or two?

Store #03 SLURL Hint: I live by the lucky cat! :D

Store #04 SLURL Hint: "hey diddle diddle, the cat and the fiddle...."

Store #05 SLURL Hint: Listen and you will find me

Store #06 SLURL Hint: I can be a tiger or a cow, have leaves or even a flag

Store #07 SLURL Hint: So many words, not enough time!

Store #08 SLURL Hint:  I'm the letter "I"

Store #09 SLURL Hint: Everyone likes a cuddle.

Store #10 SLURL Hint: Look for Baby Chair and you will find me...

Store #11 SLURL  (SKIP FOR NOW) Hint:

Store #12 SLURL Hint: 1..2..3..find the bears and you'll find me

Store #13 SLURL Hint: So much fun at the playground

Store #14 SLURL Hint: I fall under gotcha machines!

Store #15 SLURL Hint: Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall. Humtpy dumpty had a great autumn.

Store #16 SLURL Hint: I hope this tree doesn't lose his leaves. (Inside)

Store #17 SLURL Hint: I like hanging in trees

Store #18 SLURL Hint:

Store #19 SLURL Hint:

Store #20 SLURL Hint: Fedora This Way!

Store #21 SLURL  Hint: Oh Baby!

Store #22 SLURL Hint:

Store #23 SLURL Hint: By the group gift I can be found

Store #24 SLURL Hint: What a messy little baby!!

Store #25 SLURL Hint:

Store #26 SLURL Hint: Harry Potter lived in the cupboard _____ ___ ______.

Store #27 SLURL Hint: Leaves fall everywhere! Specially on comfy sofas!

No comments:

Post a Comment